Brako has produces 200 energetic containers for the largest mobile operator in Kosovo, PTK. Each container was equipped with:
- Diesel aggregate from a well-known EU manufacturer.
- The bottom of the container had 400 liters daily reservoir.
- Completely automatic regulation for cases when there is a power cut, the aggregate instantly engages and powers the mobile station so that it may continue emitting signal.
- Complete alarm system according to the tender requirements of the investor.
- The design of the container was made by the Development sector in Brako, within the project that implemented all calculations for the construction of the container made by a software for modeling and design.
The whole project was successfully finished within 5 months as stated by the tender’s requirements.