Transport system for milk factory Bitola
This Transporter - BRAKO, is specifically developed in accordance with the conditions and needs of IMB Bitola. This conveyor is fully motorized and designed to transport milk carton packages which have dimensions 370 mm (length), 200 mm (width), 210 mm (height) from existing mashine. When that package is transported along -normal direction of the axis of transporetrot . The total length of transportation is 32 meters. Acording to the requirements of IMB Bitola the dynamics of feeding the line with the existing packages, line speed is 16.4 m shippers / min . The image below shows the entire transportation line positioned under the terms of IMB - Bitola .
Because of the great length of the transporter, he it is made of several segments :
- Segment 1 - Impersonating beginning of the transporter , or the entry of packets to the transporter . In this segment of the transporter is making raising of the packets to a height of 3 meters measured from the fence of the facility.
- Segment 2 - Impersonating conveyor line which is an extension of the first segment.
- Segment 3 -Impersonating conveyor line which is an extension of the second segment.
- Segment 4 - This segment represents curve conveyor transporter or curve under 90 degrees and is an extension of the third segment.
- Segment 5 - Impersonating conveyor line which is an extension of the fourth segment.
- Segment 6 - This segment represents curve conveyor transporter or curve under 90 degrees and is an extension of the fifth segment, and also represents the end the transportation